Monday, February 1, 2010

And the winners are...

We ran 3 competitions in the first issue and drew the winners this morning.
The lucky recipient of the pack of 5 Katydid Gocco-printed cards is Pavani Wijewardene.
Winner of the Miracle & Wonder tote by Miss Ellie May is Kylie Sanders, and Tammy Bruce gets the diplodocus tee from T-shirtopedia.
Happy Monday everyone! And here's hoping this rain isn't settled in for the day, or we will all be very soggy at the Laneway festival... don't forget your plastic poncho.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting me on to Katydid, she makes the most awesome cards...I'm buying some and turning them into framed art for my house!
    I bought my sister the Miss Ellie May 'These are the Days of Miracle and Wonder' bag for her birthday - and she LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete