Friday, July 20, 2012

#9: The Music Issue


Hello there,
My name's Sonya and I'm the guest editor for the next issue of Extra Curricular. Ellie's off swanning about in Europe so I'm holding the reins ‘till she gets back. 


I'm going to shake things up a bit with a music feature. In the next issue we’ll be interviewing some amazing musicians, such as Tiny Ruins, Karla Way from Beaches, Eammon from Ghostwave, and Disasteradio to start with. As well as recipes and tutorials, with a musical theme of course.


I’ve written and photographed for Extra Curricular since it’s in inception and have just recently returned to New Zealand after living in Amsterdam and Melbourne for the past 8 years. I balance photography, blogging, jewellery, motherhood and now a guest editorship from Auckland. Life is rather frantic but it’s good to be back home in NZ. I'm so excited to be working on the next issue of my favourite mag.


I'll be guest blogging here for the next month or so, and introducing some of our amazing contributors who make the mag possible. I hope you enjoy it.




Taken while on holiday with Ellie
 Positano, Italy
2002

No comments:

Post a Comment